Marriage is hard work. There are many challenges that couples face and these challenges can bring with them much discord and disharmony. From household chores, to time management, to children and the in laws, many of the most common reasons why marriages fail is because of the work involved in keeping your love alive.
If you want to find happiness, joy, love and peace, It’s time to Just Give up!
- Give up your need to be right all the time!
- Give up your selfishness!
- Give up your need to control!
- Give up talking and start listening!
- Give up the games!
- Give up the friends who create interference!
- Give up the laziness!
- Give up your unwillingness to forgive!
- Give up the boring routine!
- Give up being so stubborn!
- Give up your unrealistic expectations!
- Give up your annoying habits!
- Give up your desire to be judgmental!
- Give up your arrogance!
- Give up anything that prevents mutual love and respect!
My life is amazingly happy with a remarkable woman as my wife! As we have learned in our relationship to give up the negative barriers that get in the way we have continually drawn closer to one another. Our life is more fulfilled and complete than either of us have ever experienced prior to our marriage. We find strength in our differences while confronting the negative pressures that I believe occur in every relationship. Our focus stays on the other one and not on our self as we solve difficulties that arise.
We have learned that for marriage to be successful, you first have to be willing to give up!