I believe in God! I believe in my Savior Jesus Christ! This is who I am. I have many deeply held beliefs and my life has been greatly blessed as a result of my standing firm in what I believe. I have endured many verbal assaults against me and what I believe lately, by some who have been considered my friends, and others by total strangers. I have been told I am a vile human being and delusional because I believe in something.
I will never make apologies for my beliefs! Some of them are,
- I Believe in GOD
- I Believe in Jesus Christ
- I Believe in the Atonement
- I Believe in the sanctity of human life, this includes the unborn children
- I Believe in the sacredness of the marriage covenant and families
- I Believe in honor
- I Believe in fidelity
- I Believe this nation is a blessed land
- I Believe in small government
- I Believe in conservative values
- I Believe in the freedoms to worship and in others rights to believe differently
- I Believe in acceptance and tolerance
- I Believe in the constitution and rights under the bill of rights.
- I Believe in hard work and discipline
- I Believe in Charity
- I Believe in kindness
- I Believe in self reliance
These are merely some of my beliefs and I will make no excuses to anyone for them. There will undoubtedly be those who will find it necessary to mock some or all of these beliefs. Trust me. I have heard them all before. Those who choose to mock, I feel sorry for. The mockery of anyone’s beliefs is evidence of a lost individual who has no solid ground to stand on with their own personal beliefs, for many have none.
If you are threatened by my beliefs ask yourself why, don’t attack me for standing for something. You are free to believe differently. I would actually love to hear differing beliefs. You are free to state them, in a positive and effective manner. I have found however, that many people will feel the need to make some pointless statement about any of these beliefs in an effort to disparage or attack me for mine. If believing in God, having values, believing in something, helping others, giving to charity, and standing for what I believe to be true makes me a vile human being as I have been called, then I gladly accept the title, it is not your acceptance I seek or need.